Updated: May 5th, 2016
Information we collect and receive
We collect different kinds of information. Some of it is personally identifiable and some is non-identifying or aggregated.
Here are the types of information we collect or receive:
- Account and profile information. When ordering or registering on our site, you may be asked to enter information such as your first and last name, email address, physical address, phone number, or other details to help with your order or your experience.
- Billing information. We collect billing address and credit card information if you make a purchase through our site.
- Log data. When you use Cerveza Mixers, our servers automatically record information including information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website or your mobile app sends when you’re using it. This log data may include your Internet Protocol address, the address of the web page you visited before coming to Cerveza Mixers, your browser type and settings, the date and time of your request, information about your browser configuration and plug-ins, language preferences, and cookie data.
- Information from partners or other 3rd parties. Cerveza Mixers may receive information from partners or others that we could use to make our own information better or more useful. This might be aggregate level information about which IP addresses go with which zip codes, or it might be more specific information about how well an online marketing or email campaign performed.
Cookies are small text files sent by us to your computer and from your computer to us, each time you visit our website. They are unique to your Cerveza Mixers account or your browser. Session-based cookies last only while your browser is open and are automatically deleted when you close your browser. Persistent cookies last until you or your browser delete them or until they expire.
Some cookies are associated with your Cerveza Mixers account and personal information in order to remember that you are logged in. Other cookies are not tied to your Cerveza Mixers account but are unique and allow us to do site analytics and customization, among other things.
We honor do not track signals and do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a DO NOT TRACK (DNT) browser mechanism is in place. If you access Cerveza Mixers through your browser, you can manage your cookie settings there. However, if you disable all cookies you may not be able to use all portions of the Cerveza Mixers website or fully take advantage of all offerings.
How we use your information
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, use certain other site features, or otherwise interact with Cerveza Mixers in the following ways:
- To personalize user’s experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website, social media, and mobile app in order to better serve you.
To allow us to better service you in responding to our partner and/or customer service requests.
- To administer a contest(s), promotion(s), survey(s), or other site feature(s).
- To quickly process transactions.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products, services, promotions, and potential upcoming events.
- To send you marketing messages.
- The browser you use may provide you with the ability to control cookies or other types of local data storage.
- Your mobile device may provide you with choices around how and whether location or other data is shared with us.
Sharing and Disclosure
There are times when communications and related content and other user information may be shared by Cerveza Mixers. Cerveza Mixers may share information:
- With consent, to comply with legal process, or to protect Cerveza Mixers and our users. When we have your consent or if we believe that disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with a law, regulation or legal request; to protect the safety, rights, or property of the public, any person, or Cerveza Mixers; or to detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues. If we receive a legal or law enforcement request for information we will do our best to notify the subject of the request if we are able.
- That is aggregated and non-identifiable. We may also share aggregated or non-personally identifiable information with our partners or others for business or research purposes. For example, we may tell a hosting partner the type of site traffic that Cerveza Mixers is experiencing. This policy is not intended to prohibit the disclosure and use of aggregated or de-identified data.
Cerveza Mixers takes reasonable steps to protect information you provide to us as part of your use of the Cerveza Mixers website and offering from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access or disclosure. When you enter sensitive information (such as credit card data) we encrypt the transmission of that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). We follow generally accepted standards to protect the personal data submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. However, no electronic or email transmission or digital storage mechanism is ever fully secure or error free.
Cerveza Mixers is not directed to children under 13. If you learn that a minor child has provided us with personal information without your consent, please contact us.
Third Party Links
We may include or offer links to third party products or services from our website. These third party sites feature separate and independent products, and are subject to their own privacy policies. We have no responsibility for the content and activities found on third party sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our brand, and welcome any feedback about third party sites.
We may change this policy from time to time, and if we do we’ll post any changes on this page. If you continue to access Cerveza Mixers after those changes are in effect, you agree to the revised policy. If the changes are material, we may provide more prominent notice or seek your consent to the new policy.
Contacting Cerveza Mixers
74 New Montgomery #315
San Francisco, CA 94105